Recurring Appointments Policy
Welcome to The VIP Recurring Booking Policy Page! You have a very special spot that is not offered to everybody. You have shown dedication and loyalty by booking with me on a regular basis. By doing so you are receiving a discount on your installs. The current install rate is $125-$150
I have updated the booking policy for all clients set up on Recurring Appointments.General:
- Appointments are booked up to 6 months in advance.
- If a set day and time isn't available, I will help you select various days & times.
- There will be times when I must change your appointment.
- If I change your appointment within 1-2 weeks, I will notify you.
- Ask for your next 2-3 appointments at the end of each appointment.
- You will receive a reminder (72 hours) 3 days before your appointment.
- It's your responsibility to confirm or reschedule your appointment 48 hours in advance.
- If you don't receive a reminder, it's still your responsibility to contact me to confirm or reschedule.
Lace Wig Preparation:
- Lace and hair must be new or clean (no oils, conditioners)
- Failure to bring a clean wig will result in additional fees.
- Cleaning the lace wig is not included in the install fee.
- Removing a lace wig is not included in the install fee
- No Deposit Required.
- The full install payment is due the day of your install
- I accept CashApp, Zelle, Credit Cards
- If you need to cancel/reschedule, please do so 48 hours in advance or more before your appointment.
- Cancellation / Rescheduling 47 hours or less before your appointment will result in you being charged the full install fee because I would have gotten someone else in for twice the amount you pay.
- If the full amount is not paid, your set appointment will be removed, and you must book future appointments under the current rate.
- If you are canceling / rescheduling regularly, we will adjust your appointments.
- If the canceling / rescheduling keeps occurring, you will be removed until you sort things out to get back on track.
- Appointments are non-transferable. This means you cannot pass along your appointment because I have others waiting to get in who might have been waiting longer and who will pay the regular rate
- You will receive a reminder 3 days before your appointment.
- This is the best time to reschedule to avoid being charged your full installation fee.
- If you need to reschedule, text 817-966-6199. Do not reply to the text that says DO NOT REPLY because I won't receive your reply.
- Max grace period: If this window is missed, your appointment will be canceled as a no-show and full payment will be required for the missed appointment.
- If you are running late the 20 min grace period still applies regardless of the reason.
The set appointments are for ladies with busy lifestyles who don't have time to book.
Lace Wig Install Process takes 1 hour 30 - 45 minutes
- Thoroughly clean edges with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Make sure the lace wig fits properly
- Apply a lace wig cap and mold it to protect your edges.
- Cut the lace and tint the lace to match the client's skin.
- Apply lace wig adhesive and/or tape around the perimeter
- Install the lace wig making sure the lace wig is secure
- If the lace wig is too big, we will do our best to make it fit
- After the lace wig is installed, we will take additional steps to blend the lace
- All lace wigs are pulled up in a high ponytail for the client to make sure the front and back are secure.
- Baby hair in the front is usually left natural or with wave designs.
If a client seems to be confrontational or rude or just not pleasant to do business with, we have the right to refuse or discard service at any time.
Thanks for trusting Mrs. Gwen
Mrs. Gwen owner of The Boss Hair, owner operated.