How to care for your hair
THE MOMENT YOU EXPERIENCE TANGLING OR SHEDDING, SHAMPOO AND CONDITION YOUR HAIR.
If you know you're not going to shampoo and condition your lace wig while it's on, be sure to drop it off with us every 2-3 weeks to avoid any expensive extra fees due to poorly cared for hair.
- Hair may tangle if hair care instructions are not followed properly.
- Use Serum on deep wave hair daily.
- Finger comb deep wave & water wave hair daily.
- Comb hair gently before washing.
- Wash and Condition hair regularly, at maximum 3 times a week with cool or warm water.
Comb the end of the hair first, then the middle, and the top last. DO NOT comb directly from the top and pull hair, it will break the hair. Daily care will keep the hair in good condition and avoid tangling problems, improper dyeing or other chemical process will damage the hair and cause tangling and shedding problems.
Although the hair is real, it is not receiving nutrients from the scalp like your own hair. Proper hair care is important.
All wigs are thoroughly inspected before selling to make sure we maintain a very high level of quality assurance.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS,
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED